First South is a Small Business Administration preferred partner! That means, we can offer low-cost financing through selected SBA guaranteed loans. We view small business owners as the backbone of our economies here in eastern and central North Carolina. Because of the commitment we have to small business owners, we work to tailor the best solution for you, even when traditional bank financing may not be an option for your business. It’s just another way we put you first.
At First South Bank, we offer multiple SBA lending programs, including:
- 7(a) SBA Guaranteed Loans1 -- 7(a) loans can be used to start a new business or to acquire, expand and more.
- CDC/504 Program1 -- This option is for those who are looking to expand through investments in major assets. It provides long-term fixed-rate financing up to $5 million. This program also helps those businesses looking to refinancing debt.
- Customized Industry Loans1-- Although 7(a) and CDC/504 Programs are the most popular, the SBA offers a variety of programs for specific industries. Your Business Banking Officer or Commercial Relationship Manager can help you determine which programs are available and right for you!
Features & Benefits
- Long repayment terms of up to 25 years
- Lower monthly payments
- Competitive fixed and variable rate options
- 504 refinancing for large debts
How to Apply
- Visit a branch to speak with a Business or Community Banking Officer about your SBA program options
- Use our Contact Us form to submit an inquiry
1-- There are eligibility and qualification guidelines which must be met. All loans are subject to approval, and may involve applicable fees.