Whether you want to bank with us online or in-person, our tools will connect you with your funds quickly, safely, and just the way you want them to.
Take the eBanking Journey with us. We’ll meet you where you are.
Select the eBanking service(s) that best suits your needs!
Full Service Banking
Business Online Banking
Simply log in to Online Banking whenever it’s most convenient. If you’re not signed up, enroll today. You’ll find the most comprehensive view of your First South accounts and transactions. It’s our eBanking “hub” so you can do – or find – just about anything you would need, from the comfort of your computer, 24 hours a day.
If your “home screen” happens to be your phone or iPad, no problem! myMobile banking allows you to access your funds, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and much more from your mobile device. It’s fast, safe and secure – and available to any First South customer. Learn more!
Note … registering for Online Banking is required for many of our other eBanking solutions, so give it a try … and if you like it, read on!
Ways to Pay Bills … and People
Online Bill Pay
Use Bill Pay to pay bills electronically or by check, on the date you set. It saves you time, paper and postage, and is totally automatic. You have the flexibility to pay someone once, or set a recurring payment, and the control to change or edit them at any time. To try our Online Bill Pay, simply log in to Online Banking and choose the Bill Pay tab to enroll.
BillSimple provides an all-in-one solution created for you with the power and professionalism of larger Fortune 1000 companies. Typically customers pay a-la-carte for each of these services but with BillSimple you get them all in one simple solution.
You are able to completely automate the collecting payments process, from invoicing or setting up your customers on a recurring billing schedule, to then tracking ourstanding and/or expected payments, lastly to collecting the final payment via credit card or ACH; all while tracking your entire customer base in an easy to use customer management tool.
With BillSimple you will have the ability to:
- Accept credit card or ACH payments – Provide your customers with more ways to pay
- Email invoices – Reach your customers with customized, click-to-pay invoices
- Send recurring bills – Collect on time every time and save your customers time
- Create web payment forms – Unlimited number of customized payment portals
- Manage customer info – Know and manage your customers
Having these tools at your fingertips will empower you to run and grow your business more efficiently.
Learn more about BillSimple.
Manage and Move Money
Available 24 /7, 365 days a year, this solution offers the flexibility needed to access your accounts wherever and whenever is convenient to your small business.
Our banking package includes solutions to help you manage your money by logging into the bank’s website at www.firstsouthnc.com and enabling the options that fit your needs. The bank products included in the eBusiness Manager package are:
- Payment Origination and Collections – ACH functions help your business reduce accounts payable paperwork and administrative overtime. Set up ACH payments to vendors, make tax payments, and administer employee direct deposit. You can also collect your funds by establishing ACH collections, which means prompt payment of invoices, fewer bounced checks, and less time preparing deposits.
- Discounted Wires Transfer Solutions – Initiate wires right from your computer and allow users to have access with multiple layers of permissions and approval capability.
- Account Reconciliation With Positive Pay – Account Reconciliation with Positive Pay enables us to match each check and ACH presented to your account with your check records to keep unauthorized items from clearing your account. We alert you to any unauthorized transactions and only pay what you request. This service allows you quick, accurate account reconciliation, control over unauthorized transactions, and quick transaction research with detailed reporting and check imagery. We offer a discount for using this service because protecting and managing your funds is a top priority of ours.
- Payroll Solutions – Don’t let processing employee payroll keep you up at night. We offer several convenient options to process your employee payroll. Pay your employees by direct deposit with a customizable template that can be saved or edited.
With eCommerce you can enjoy all the benefits of eBusiness Manager plus:
- Create customizable invoices
- Track accounts receivables
- Gateway for receiving electronic payments including ACH and Merchant Card
Our online financial management tool makes it easy to access and monitor all your accounts, not just First South’s, on one easy-to-understand dashboard.
myFinances is an online banking tool designed to help you manage your money the simplest way possible! Our User Guide will help you get started.
If you’re not signed up for Online Banking, enroll today to take advantage of myFinances – it’s fast, and simple!
If you’re worried about identity theft, or just don’t want to store your statements, then try free eStatements! Sign up easily through Online Banking, and receive email notifications when your statement is ready to be viewed. It’s hassle-free, and safe. We’ll archive your statements for 12 months, and you can access them from wherever you are, whenever you need them.
Send money near or far with a wire transfer at First South Bank. Take advantage of our eBusiness Manager service or stop in any branch location to initiate an electronic payment.
Make a Deposit – Without a trip to the bank!
Take advantage of a premier solution in which you scan your deposit to First South Bank from your office. eCapture allows you to:
- Save time and get your accounts credited faster by scanning checks at your desk or home office. The electronic images are sent to us, and we’ll credit your accounts the next business day.
- Replace cumbersome paperwork with secure storage of your check images and transaction history.
Looking to purchase a home? Click here to see our mortgage rates.
From calculators to savings and planning for retirement, our Financial Resources has the tools and tips you need.
Put your money to work for you. Click here to see our special CD rates!