First South Bank’s Cash Management Banking is available
to business customers who wish to access account balances
and prepare reports that enable them to manage their
cash flows. As a business owner, you can easily do the
- Originate electronic debits and credits
as needed to pay recurring bills.
- Collect payments due.
- Originate payroll deposits for your employees.
- Issue stop payments.
- View detail for multiple business accounts.
- Initiate domestic and international wire
- Retrieve images of paid checks.
- Allows you to do account reconciliation.
- Balance your accounts using transactions
in the account register.
- Previous day’s account data can be
downloaded to your office from First South
- First South Bank provides your company
will everything needed to build, maintain,
send, and report an ACH electronic fund transfer.
- Make Federal Tax Payments Online.
- Originate Payroll Deposits
Quick and easy access to statements
online means there is no more waiting for mail to arrive.
You can reconcile accounts anytime, and quickly download
data into reconciliation software.
To Sign Up:
Business Online Relationship Banking
Washington Area: 252-940-5030
Toll Free: 1-888-993-7664
8:15 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. Monday through Friday
E-mail us at: [email protected]
For more information on Business Finance
here to send us your questions, or contact us at