Questions you may be asked by the interviewer:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What do you know about our company?
3. Why are you the best fit for the job?
4. What do you look for in a job?
5. Why are you looking for a new career?
6. How would your colleagues or boss describe
7. What are your five most significant accomplishments?
8. Can you work well under pressure or deadlines?
9. What are your career goals?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
11. Do you have any questions for me?
Questions you may want
to ask the interviewer:
1.Why is this position open?
2. What would you like done differently by the
next person who fills this position?
3. What are some of the objectives you would like
to see accomplished in this job?
4.In what ways has this organization been most
successful in terms of products and services over
5. How is one evaluated in this position?
6. Can you tell me about the Bank’s benefits?