First South Bank’s Reserve Line
is a personal line of credit that can be attached
to your checking account. Upon credit approval,
you can write yourself a loan for any amount up
to your credit limit.
We make it easy for you to access your Reserve
Line. Simply write a check from your personal
checking account and available funds will be transferred
to your account in increments of $100.
Available funds easily accessed:
- Protect against checking account overdrafts
- Write a check on your Line of Credit
- Pay interest only when you have an outstanding
balance against your line.
- Transfer money from your line of credit
to your checking account by calling
- Withdraw money at one of First South
Bank’s ATMs or at any First South
Use one of our calculators
to determine how big a line of credit you can
For more information on Personal Finance Options,
here to send us your questions, or contact
us at 1-800-946-4178.
All credit services are subject to approval.