Call or stop in to learn more how Identity Theft Protection services can benefit you!
If you are already enrolled in First South Bank’s Identity Theft Protection, activate your protection to get the most out of your coverage if you have not already done so.
Activate My Protection
Note: Identity Theft Protection services are not counseling services and do not promise to help you obtain a loan or improve your credit record, history, or rating. Monthly fee subject to change with prior notification from First South Bank and/or Deluxe . See Schedule of Fees.
1 Source: 2016 Fraud Report, Javelin Strategy & Research
2 Family Restoration: Limited to the individual properly registered as a customer and his/her affiliated persons. Affiliated persons gain access to the certified resolution specialists and restoration services features of this product. Affiliated Persons: For an individual user, affiliated persons shall be limited to:
- The spouse or domestic partner of registered Customer (where "domestic partner" is defined as any person living in a legally recognized domestic partnership with Customer in their state of residence)
- Dependent children under the age of 21 who live with the Customer and dependent children under the age of 25 who are full-time students, as determined by IRS dependency requirements.
3 EZSHIELD IDENTITY THEFT INSURANCE* HIGHLIGHTS
-Reimbursement for expenses related to identity theft
-Coverage up to a total of $25,000*
- Lost wages coverage of up to $1,000 per week, maximum of 5 weeks
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Reimbursement for identity theft expenses incurred as a result of an identity theft event that occurs or was first known during the Coverage Period.
Some typical identity theft expenses include the following:
-Legal Expenses: Reasonable and necessary attorney fees or court costs associated with defending any suit brought against You by merchants, financial institutions or other credit grantors, or their collection agencies, or the removal of any criminal or civil judgement wrongly entered against You as a result of identity theft
- Lost Wages: Actual U.S. wages or salary lost as a direct result of time off work report in order to address the effects of identity theft
- Loan application fees
- Long distance telephone costs, mailing and postage costs
-Costs of having affidavits or other documents notarized
- Costs to purchase up to four (4) credit reports from any of the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax or TransUnion)
Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.